Searching \ for '[OT] US eyes heat-beaming weapon to control mobs b' in subject line. ()
Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure! Help us get a faster server
FAQ page: www.piclist.com/techref/index.htm?key=eyes+heat+beaming
Search entire site for: 'US eyes heat-beaming weapon to control mobs b'.

Exact match. Not showing close matches.
PICList Thread
'[OT] US eyes heat-beaming weapon to control mobs b'
2007\01\26@175326 by Jinx

face picon face
www.nzherald.co.nz/section/story.cfm?c_id=5&objectid=10420834

2007\01\26@181403 by David VanHorn

picon face
Hmm, I hope they don't have to leave it on for THREE YEARS to start working!

2007\01\26@184815 by Jinx

face picon face
> Hmm, I hope they don't have to leave it on for THREE YEARS to
> start working !

Hehe. Also, where are they going to find a mob to try it on ? Oh, right....


2007\01\26@194119 by Philip Pemberton

face
flavicon
face
David VanHorn wrote:
> Hmm, I hope they don't have to leave it on for THREE YEARS to start working!

"And this is one of your fellow rebels. Watch as my Doom Ray disintegrates him."
*VOOOOMVWEEEEE*
"In under three days."
*"rebel" starts moving around*
"KEEP STILL, WILL YOU?!"

"Hahahaha-hm,hmm... You marvel at my power! You marvelled, I saw you
marvelling. He distinctly marvelled!"
"I did not!"
"You did! And when this ray has killed that wretch and had two weeks to
recharge, it's your turn...."

Hyperdrive. You either love it or hate it.. :)

--
Phil.                         |  (\_/)  This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny
spam_OUTpiclistTakeThisOuTspamphilpem.me.uk         | (='.'=) into your signature to help him gain
http://www.philpem.me.uk/     | (")_(") world domination.

2007\01\26@210217 by Bill Clawson

picon face
<http://www.nzherald.co.nz/search/story.cfm?storyid=000ED5E2-D399-15B7-8E7583027AF10166>


--- Jinx <.....joecolquittKILLspamspam@spam@clear.net.nz> wrote:

>
www.nzherald.co.nz/section/story.cfm?c_id=5&objectid=10420834
>
> --

2007\01\27@103927 by jtroxas

picon face
Is this similar to that cool device used to kill cockroaches inside a wall..
some sor t of microwave thing..

"Jinx" <joecolquittspamKILLspamclear.net.nz> wrote in message
news:187601c7419c$bbfc0d70$0100a8c0@ivp2000...
> http://www.nzherald.co.nz/section/story.cfm?c_id=5&objectid=10420834
>
> --

2007\01\27@160638 by Peter P.

picon face
> Is this similar to that cool device used to kill cockroaches inside a wall..
> some sor t of microwave thing..

Is something that kills them where they cannot be reached so they umm decay in
place ?

Peter P.


2007\01\27@162558 by Peter P.

picon face
Philip Pemberton <piclist <at> philpem.me.uk> writes:

--
Phil.                         |  (\_/)  This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny
piclist <at> philpem.me.uk         | (='.'=) into your signature to help him gain
http://www.philpem.me.uk/     | (")_(") world domination.
--

Phil, could you align Bunny with spaces so both halves gain world domination at
the same time ?

thanks,
Peter P.


2007\01\28@072052 by Gerhard Fiedler

picon face
Peter P. wrote:

> Philip Pemberton <piclist <at> philpem.me.uk> writes:
>
> --
> Phil.                         |  (\_/)  This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny
> piclist <at> philpem.me.uk         | (='.'=) into your signature to help him gain
> http://www.philpem.me.uk/     | (")_(") world domination.
> --
>
> Phil, could you align Bunny with spaces so both halves gain world domination at
> the same time ?

FWIW, they are aligned here. It seems your mailing program replaces "@"
with " <at> ", which messes up the alignment.

Gerhard

2007\01\28@151424 by Tamas Rudnai

face picon face
Can you just use TAB character so that the spacing will be always quite
right? (I know I know, in some apps pressing TAB means "go to the next input
field")

Tamas


On 1/28/07, Gerhard Fiedler <.....listsKILLspamspam.....connectionbrazil.com> wrote:
{Quote hidden}

> -

2007\01\28@152634 by David VanHorn

picon face
On 1/28/07, Tamas Rudnai <EraseMEtamas.rudnaispam_OUTspamTakeThisOuTgmail.com> wrote:
>
> Can you just use TAB character so that the spacing will be always quite
> right? (I know I know, in some apps pressing TAB means "go to the next
> input
> field")


Bunny only thrives in a fixed-width font.

More... (looser matching)
- Last day of these posts
- In 2007 , 2008 only
- Today
- New search...