Searching \ for '[OT] New message from Listserv' in subject line. ()
Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure! Help us get a faster server
FAQ page: www.piclist.com/techref/index.htm?key=new+message+listserv
Search entire site for: 'New message from Listserv'.

Exact match. Not showing close matches.
PICList Thread
'[OT] New message from Listserv'
1999\09\08@180523 by Sean H. Breheny

face picon face
Hi all,

Ok, I am used to occasionally getting "Rejected posting" messages from the
listserv,but just now I got a "Posting Sucessful" message from the server!!
I have never seen such a message before. Is anyone else getting these?

Sean


|
| Sean Breheny
| Amateur Radio Callsign: KA3YXM
| Electrical Engineering Student
\--------------=----------------
Save lives, please look at http://www.all.org
Personal page: http://www.people.cornell.edu/pages/shb7
spam_OUTshb7TakeThisOuTspamcornell.edu ICQ #: 3329174

1999\09\08@181156 by Andy Kunz

flavicon
face
At 06:02 PM 9/8/99 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>Ok, I am used to occasionally getting "Rejected posting" messages from the
>listserv,but just now I got a "Posting Sucessful" message from the server!!
>I have never seen such a message before. Is anyone else getting these?

I had it routed to my trash bin, but now they are appearing in the regular
mail.

Mark, Jory, what did you break? <G>

Andy

==================================================================
Eternity is only a heartbeat away - are you ready?  Ask me how!
------------------------------------------------------------------
.....andyKILLspamspam@spam@rc-hydros.com      http://www.rc-hydros.com     - Race Boats
andyspamKILLspammontanadesign.com  http://www.montanadesign.com - Electronics
==================================================================

1999\09\08@182307 by paulb

flavicon
face
Andy Kunz wrote:

> Mark, Jory, what did you break? <G>

 Exactly (well, in concept) what I just posted to Mark!
--
 Cheers,
       Paul B.

1999\09\09@031048 by Mark Willis

flavicon
face
These should go away ASAP, for now just ignore 'em.  Happened when my
new account (here at Fox Internet) was put in to replace the NWLink
one.  Annoying, huh?

 Mark

Sean H. Breheny wrote:
{Quote hidden}

1999\09\10@155737 by Mark Willis

flavicon
face
Paul B. Webster VK2BZC wrote:
>
> Andy Kunz wrote:
>
> > Mark, Jory, what did you break? <G>
>
>   Exactly (well, in concept) what I just posted to Mark!
> --
>   Cheers,
>         Paul B.

 Good to be told something's wrong, I'm not so sure about this being
accused of breaking it stuff, though.  That sort of thing leads to
accusations of blowing 'Lytics, smoking resistors, and using tantalums
as firecrackers;  Dunno if I could stand such!

 Mark

1999\09\10@162538 by Andy Kunz

flavicon
face
>  Good to be told something's wrong, I'm not so sure about this being
>accused of breaking it stuff, though.  That sort of thing leads to
>accusations of blowing 'Lytics, smoking resistors, and using tantalums
>as firecrackers;  Dunno if I could stand such!

That's too off-topic.

This is the Electrolytic Pot Smoking Religious T-Shirt list, remember!

Andy

==================================================================
Eternity is only a heartbeat away - are you ready?  Ask me how!
------------------------------------------------------------------
EraseMEandyspam_OUTspamTakeThisOuTrc-hydros.com      http://www.rc-hydros.com     - Race Boats
andyspamspam_OUTmontanadesign.com  http://www.montanadesign.com - Electronics
==================================================================

More... (looser matching)
- Last day of these posts
- In 1999 , 2000 only
- Today
- New search...