Searching \ for '[OT] 2SC4641 Transistor' in subject line. ()
Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure! Help us get a faster server
FAQ page: www.piclist.com/techref/index.htm?key=2sc4641+transistor
Search entire site for: '2SC4641 Transistor'.

Exact match. Not showing close matches.
PICList Thread
'[OT] 2SC4641 Transistor'
2000\02\05@221854 by Robert A. LaBudde

flavicon
face
<x-flowed>Does anyone have any info about this transistor, or where to find info?

Thanks.

================================================================
Robert A. LaBudde, PhD, PAS, Dpl. ACAFS  e-mail: spam_OUTralTakeThisOuTspamlcfltd.com
Least Cost Formulations, Ltd.                   URL: http://lcfltd.com/
824 Timberlake Drive                            Tel: 757-467-0954
Virginia Beach, VA 23464-3239                   Fax: 757-467-2947

"Vere scire est per causae scire"
================================================================

</x-flowed>

2000\02\06@001459 by Wagner Lipnharski

flavicon
face
Dalbani - Miami Florida.
2SC-4641 - Sanyo - $ 0.19 p/unit.
Call TollFree 1-888-716-9106.
          or 1-800-325-2264
Check their website, they have tons of good stuff.
http://www.dalbani.com

Problem is that their website is not complete and is strange, for
example; has no price, and at this moment is not online.

By other side, their catalog is fantastic, full color, top quality
paper, > 270 pages, lots of things for VCR repair, belts, kits of parts,
remotes, CDROM parts (heads), Microwave magnetrons (all). TV's CIs,
speakers, lots of transistors, audio power modules... paradise for the
repair man.

This is a free advertisement by the great service I always received.

Wagner.

"Robert A. LaBudde" wrote:
{Quote hidden}

2000\02\06@005103 by Robert A. LaBudde

flavicon
face
<x-flowed>At 12:14 AM 2/6/00 -0500, Wagner wrote:
>Dalbani - Miami Florida.
>2SC-4641 - Sanyo - $ 0.19 p/unit.
>Call TollFree 1-888-716-9106.
>            or 1-800-325-2264
>Check their website, they have tons of good stuff.
>http://www.dalbani.com
>
>Problem is that their website is not complete and is strange, for
>example; has no price, and at this moment is not online.

Thanks for the reference to a new vendor.

They do carry this transistor.

However, what I really need is a spec sheet or something equivalent.

From Dalbani I confirmed Sanyo is the maker, but I can't find any part
specifications on the Sanyo website.


================================================================
Robert A. LaBudde, PhD, PAS, Dpl. ACAFS  e-mail: ralspamKILLspamlcfltd.com
Least Cost Formulations, Ltd.                   URL: http://lcfltd.com/
824 Timberlake Drive                            Tel: 757-467-0954
Virginia Beach, VA 23464-3239                   Fax: 757-467-2947

"Vere scire est per causae scire"
================================================================

</x-flowed>

2000\02\06@010527 by Wagner Lipnharski

flavicon
face
closest data sheet is:
www.elisnet.or.jp/download/003/2SC4637_1_3.pdf
but at Dalbani this 4637 cost is $5.95 so it seems to be quite different
from the 4641 that is only $0.19.

Anyway, this is the Sanyo data sheet search site:
http://www.elisnet.or.jp/cgi-bin/ESX/esx_service

Wagner.

2000\02\06@012425 by Robert A. LaBudde
flavicon
face
<x-flowed>At 01:05 AM 2/6/00 -0500, you wrote:
>closest data sheet is:
>www.elisnet.or.jp/download/003/2SC4637_1_3.pdf
>but at Dalbani this 4637 cost is $5.95 so it seems to be quite different
>from the 4641 that is only $0.19.
>
>Anyway, this is the Sanyo data sheet search site:
>http://www.elisnet.or.jp/cgi-bin/ESX/esx_service
>
>Wagner.

Stop tantalizing me!

I can't get either of these URLs to work.

I can get to the home website, but it's all in Japanese and I can't find
the search button.

How did you find these pages, and how do you get to them?

================================================================
Robert A. LaBudde, PhD, PAS, Dpl. ACAFS  e-mail: .....ralKILLspamspam.....lcfltd.com
Least Cost Formulations, Ltd.                   URL: http://lcfltd.com/
824 Timberlake Drive                            Tel: 757-467-0954
Virginia Beach, VA 23464-3239                   Fax: 757-467-2947

"Vere scire est per causae scire"
================================================================

</x-flowed>

2000\02\06@013502 by Wagner Lipnharski

flavicon
face
I am sorry and don't know why can't access directly, perhaps it is a cgi
program requiring arguments.
This one will require extra mouse clicks to arrive at the search page:
http://www.elisnet.or.jp/login-sanyo.htm
Wagner.

"Robert A. LaBudde" wrote:
{Quote hidden}

2000\02\06@054248 by Robert A. LaBudde

flavicon
face
<x-flowed>At 01:34 AM 2/6/00 -0500, Wagner wrote:
>I am sorry and don't know why can't access directly, perhaps it is a cgi
>program requiring arguments.
>This one will require extra mouse clicks to arrive at the search page:
>http://www.elisnet.or.jp/login-sanyo.htm

I've used this to get to the search site.

This should be very useful. Thanks!

================================================================
Robert A. LaBudde, PhD, PAS, Dpl. ACAFS  e-mail: ralspamspam_OUTlcfltd.com
Least Cost Formulations, Ltd.                   URL: http://lcfltd.com/
824 Timberlake Drive                            Tel: 757-467-0954
Virginia Beach, VA 23464-3239                   Fax: 757-467-2947

"Vere scire est per causae scire"
================================================================

</x-flowed>

2000\02\06@222107 by rottosen

flavicon
face
"Robert A. LaBudde" wrote:

> Does anyone have any info about this transistor, or where to find info?
>
> Thanks.
>
> ================================================================
> Robert A. LaBudde, PhD, PAS, Dpl. ACAFS  e-mail: @spam@ralKILLspamspamlcfltd.com
> Least Cost Formulations, Ltd.                   URL: http://lcfltd.com/
> 824 Timberlake Drive                            Tel: 757-467-0954
> Virginia Beach, VA 23464-3239                   Fax: 757-467-2947
>
> "Vere scire est per causae scire"
> ================================================================

High Frequency Amp in surface mount package:
VCBO = 50V
VCEO = 50V
IC (DC) = 0.05A
PD = 0.15W (case)
ICBO = 0.1ua  at VCB  of 10V
hFE = 200 min  500 max  at VCE of 10V and IC/IE of 0.002A
VCE sat = 0.3V max at IC of 0.01A and IB of 0.001A
fT = 100MHz at VCE of 10V and IC/IE of 0.002A
COB = 2.5pF
Case is SC-70 (Hitachi)


-- Rich

2000\02\06@230334 by Robert A. LaBudde

flavicon
face
<x-flowed>At 08:19 PM 2/6/00 -0700, Rich wrote:
>High Frequency Amp in surface mount package:
>VCBO = 50V
>VCEO = 50V
>IC (DC) = 0.05A
>PD = 0.15W (case)
>ICBO = 0.1ua  at VCB  of 10V
>hFE = 200 min  500 max  at VCE of 10V and IC/IE of 0.002A
>VCE sat = 0.3V max at IC of 0.01A and IB of 0.001A
>fT = 100MHz at VCE of 10V and IC/IE of 0.002A
>COB = 2.5pF
>Case is SC-70 (Hitachi)

Thanks very much for this info. I'd about given up on find any technical
data. This transistor not listed in the Sanyo database.

PS. My version is TO-92.

================================================================
Robert A. LaBudde, PhD, PAS, Dpl. ACAFS  e-mail: KILLspamralKILLspamspamlcfltd.com
Least Cost Formulations, Ltd.                   URL: http://lcfltd.com/
824 Timberlake Drive                            Tel: 757-467-0954
Virginia Beach, VA 23464-3239                   Fax: 757-467-2947

"Vere scire est per causae scire"
================================================================

</x-flowed>

2000\02\07@165646 by rottosen

flavicon
face
"Robert A. LaBudde" wrote:

{Quote hidden}

Oh dear, oh me. I have lead you astray!

When you said that your part was in a TO-92 package, I went back and
rechecked my data source. I transposed the digits in the number you gave.

The data I supplied is meaningless, my apologies.


-- Rich

More... (looser matching)
- Last day of these posts
- In 2000 , 2001 only
- Today
- New search...