Searching \ for '[OT]: need replacement keyswitches' in subject line. ()
Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure! Help us get a faster server
FAQ page:
Search entire site for: 'need replacement keyswitches'.

Exact match. Not showing close matches.
PICList Thread
'[OT]: need replacement keyswitches'
2001\10\19@144530 by David Queen

I am trying to find some keyboard switches to replace some on a few printers at work (a large photo lab). I will need about 50 to 100 switches.

The switch I have has a letter E inside of a circle with the middle left side of the circle replaced with a switch symbol.

Anyone know where I can find a list of Logo's or who makes it? it mounts in the pc board with 2 contactpins .2 inches apart 2 plastic mounting pins are on the diagional of a .4 inch square with 2 contasts along one side in the middle

something like
0 1 2 3 4 tenths

SorrY I am not good at ascii art. Thanks for any help you can give.

-- hint: PICList Posts must start with ONE topic:
[PIC]:,[SX]:,[AVR]: ->uP ONLY! [EE]:,[OT]: ->Other [BUY]:,[AD]: ->Ads

2001\10\20@065427 by Peter L. Peres

picon face
The only advice I can give you is, to take one of the switches off
(desolder etc) and take it with you as a sample, because there are tens of
variants of this switch type, each with the pins in a slightly different
grid, and with slightly different pushbutton, actuation force etc. Some
mailorder outfits have pictures in the catalogs so you can compare, but
beware the pinout. The best way is to go to the importer or rep and show
him or her the sample, lacking a spare part number (which you could get
from the OEM equipment service manuals - but I assume that you do not have

good luck,


-- hint: The list server can filter out subtopics
(like ads or off topics) for you. See

More... (looser matching)
- Last day of these posts
- In 2001 , 2002 only
- Today
- New search...