Searching \ for '[OT]: Ferric chloride sludge' in subject line. ()
Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure! Help us get a faster server
FAQ page: www.piclist.com/techref/index.htm?key=ferric+chloride
Search entire site for: 'Ferric chloride sludge'.

Exact match. Not showing close matches.
PICList Thread
'[OT]: Ferric chloride sludge'
2004\09\09@112114 by Shawn Wilton

flavicon
face
Fred, neither your post nor Philip's are on topic.  I subscribe to EE
and not OT for a reason.

Nothing personal against Philip, but his posts have a tendency to go off
topic very quickly, hence Olin's short fuse.  I however agree 100% with
Olin.  Change the tags.  You'll notice I did.


fred jones wrote:
> You know Olin, sometimes as topics vary from the original intent of the
> thread, people forget or don't think to change the tag.  Try to be more
> flexible and learn how to be a little more tolerant and maybe you'll
> quit getting kicked off of the list.  If it really bothers you THAT bad,
> why don't you become an administrator of the list.  Then you can kick me
> and Philiip Stortz off the list and do something about this horrible
> problem you've brought to our attention.
> FJ
>
>
_______________________________________________
http://www.piclist.com
View/change your membership options at
http://mailman.mit.edu/mailman/listinfo/piclist

2004\09\11@230625 by hilip Stortz

picon face
uhm, no, i don't think my non [ot] post do tend to go that off topic. if you do, i'd suggest that you learn to use the delete key and learn a
little patience and tolerance.  in any case, any such complaints should
rightly be handled off list with the offending person and the nanny if
necessary.  since you find it necessary to attempt to galvanize list
members into a lynching on list, i feel that in this case an on list
reply is appropriate.  it's particularly inappropriate to make a comment
on the [ot] segment which you claim to not subscribe to, implying you
want to whine but refuse to hear any logical disagreements or other
opinions.  it must be nice to make comments and then ignore those who
disagree with you by refusing to even hear them.

Shawn Wilton wrote:
{Quote hidden}

-----

-- Philip Stortz--"In Germany they came first for the Communists, and I
didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a
Jew. Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn't speak up because I
wasn't a trade unionist. Then they came for the Catholics, and I didn't speak up because I was a
Protestant. Then they came for me, and by that time no one was left to speak up."
-- Martin Niemöller, 1892-1984 (German Lutheran Pastor), on the Nazi
Holocaust, Congressional Record 14th October 1968 p31636.

_______________________________________________
http://www.piclist.com
View/change your membership options at
http://mailman.mit.edu/mailman/listinfo/piclist

More... (looser matching)
- Last day of these posts
- In 2004 , 2005 only
- Today
- New search...