Searching \ for '[OT]: Cheap PCB prototype manufacturer' in subject line. ()
Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure! Help us get a faster server
FAQ page: www.piclist.com/techref/pcbs.htm?key=pcb
Search entire site for: 'Cheap PCB prototype manufacturer'.

Exact match. Not showing close matches.
PICList Thread
'[OT]: Cheap PCB prototype manufacturer'
2002\06\13@053037 by Tan Chun Chiek

flavicon
face
Hi,            I'm looking around for a cheap PCB prototype (10pcs or less) manufacturer, they must do double-sided boards, and traces/seperation down to 10mils. Leadtime is not of a problem, but they have to be cheap.  I have looked into Olimex but i don't want to restrict myself to just 1 option Any recommendations?

Regards,
Tan Chun Chiek

--
http://www.piclist.com hint: The PICList is archived three different
ways.  See http://www.piclist.com/#archives for details.


2002\06\13@064925 by Mike Singer

picon face
.
Tan Chun Chiek wrote:

>     I'm looking around for a cheap PCB prototype (10pcs or
> less) manufacturer, they must do double-sided boards, and
> traces/seperation down to 10mils. Leadtime is not of a
> problem, but they have to be cheap.  I have looked into
> Olimex but i don't want to restrict myself to just 1 option
> Any recommendations?

  You are joking, aren't you?
  Are you located at Singapore - smtp13.singnet.com.sg?
  May I ask you where can I find "Moskovskaya Vodka" in my
  country?

We need _Your_ recommendations for PCB prototypers of your
region.

        Mike.
-------
http://www.circuitsplus.com.sg

http://www.taiwanpcb.com.tw
http://www.circuitsource.com
http://www.ystbweb.com.tw
http://www.shennancircuits.com
http://www.uniwell.com.hk
http://www.technicom.co.kr
http://www.chianlin.com.tw
http://www.teknicircuits.com
http://www.jetton.com.tw
http://www.allproducts.com/ee/hl
http://www.allproducts.com/ee/lgenius

--
http://www.piclist.com hint: The PICList is archived three different
ways.  See http://www.piclist.com/#archives for details.


2002\06\13@084633 by Tsvetan Usunov

flavicon
face
>Tan Chun Chiek wrote:
>
>>     I'm looking around for a cheap PCB prototype (10pcs or
>> less) manufacturer, they must do double-sided boards, and
>> traces/seperation down to 10mils. Leadtime is not of a
>> problem, but they have to be cheap.  I have looked into
>> Olimex but i don't want to restrict myself to just 1 option
>> Any recommendations?
>
>   You are joking, aren't you?
>   Are you located at Singapore - smtp13.singnet.com.sg?

no he is not joking, we have customers from Japan, Singapore, Malaysia,
Indonesia, Australia.
to manufacture in volume in SouthEast Asia is one, to manufacture in
prototype and small series is something quite different.
all those big name PCB manufacturers have setup of $100-$800 per board which
make them useless when you want to produce 1-10 pcs PCBs

>   May I ask you where can I find "Moskovskaya Vodka" in my
>   country?

you had to ask this back in 198x don't you? ;-P

Cheers
Tsvetan
---
PCB prototypes for $26 at http://run.to/pcb (http://www.olimex.com/pcb)
Development boards for PIC, AVR and MSP430  (http://www.olimex.com/dev)

--
http://www.piclist.com hint: The PICList is archived three different
ways.  See http://www.piclist.com/#archives for details.


2002\06\13@085028 by Tan Chun Chiek

flavicon
face
In case, i wasn't clear in my previous mail to the list, locality of the
manufacturer isn't important.

{Original Message removed}

2002\06\13@112047 by Pic Dude

flavicon
face
Depending on where you are and what size boards you are
looking for, I've had excellent luck with PCB Express (US).
Only thing is that you need to draw the board with their
(proprietary-format) PCB-layout program.

Cheers,
-Neil.



{Original Message removed}

2002\06\13@114344 by s.hutch

picon face
I design prototype PCBs and have found a quality prototype vendor that is fast and inexpensive.
They take credit card orders online, have instant and accurate online quote and just e-mail the gerber file, 5 days later you get your board. The customer service is excellent.


Sierra proto express:
https://www.2justforyou.com/NASApp/sierraproject/jsp/tabs_welcome_home_.jsp



On Thu, 13 Jun 2002 10:20:38 -0500 Pic Dude <spam_OUTpicdudeTakeThisOuTspamAVN-TECH.COM> wrote:

Depending on where you are and what size boards you are
looking for, I've had excellent luck with PCB Express (US).
Only thing is that you need to draw the board with their
(proprietary-format) PCB-layout program.

Cheers,
-Neil.



{Original Message removed}

2002\06\13@121324 by Pic Dude
flavicon
face
Their proto deal looks pretty good, but their website
is annoying.  I need to register for info, but the site
won't let me register -- seems to alternate regularly
between "Socket result code missing" and "there seems
to be a problem -- most likely that memberID is taken".
And I've chosen some pretty far-fetched member ID's.

Too bad.





{Original Message removed}

2002\06\13@122550 by Brendan Moran

picon face
Funny, I didn't have any trouble.
Maybe they fixed it, try again.

--Brendan

----- Original Message -----
From: "Pic Dude" <.....picdudeKILLspamspam@spam@AVN-TECH.COM>
To: <PICLISTspamKILLspammitvma.mit.edu>
Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2002 9:13 AM
Subject: Re: [OT]: Cheap PCB prototype manufacturer


{Quote hidden}

> {Original Message removed}

More... (looser matching)
- Last day of these posts
- In 2002 , 2003 only
- Today
- New search...