Searching \ for '[EE] looking for a molded plug..or one that can be' in subject line. ()
Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure! Help us get a faster server
FAQ page:
Search entire site for: 'looking for a molded plug..or one that can be'.

Exact match. Not showing close matches.
PICList Thread
'[EE] looking for a molded plug..or one that can be'
2007\10\10@162617 by alan smith

picon face
Few months back, I was looking for a PCB mount NEMA15 receptacle that I could mount right on the pcb.  Most responses, and rightly so, said not good..too much stress on the connections, etc.  So thats fine, just going with the snap in kind and wiring to them.

However, now I need to find the plug part that can be molded into my plastics for the final assembly.  Polycase has a product that does this...the stab terminals look like they buy from someone else and they just insert it in at some point during the mold process.  They wont give up who they get it from.  So, anyone come across something like this?  I had a link to a place that someone from the list directed me to, for the plug portion and I can't seem to find it now, thinking they might have what I am after.  They are in NY or someplace in that area, but I cant find the original response (its stored in some file folder im sure)

thanks in advance

Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows.
Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

More... (looser matching)
- Last day of these posts
- In 2007 , 2008 only
- Today
- New search...