Searching \ for '[EE]: Where is the DB25 connector in the Eagle lib' in subject line. ()
Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure! Help us get a faster server
FAQ page: www.piclist.com/techref/pcbs.htm?key=eagle
Search entire site for: 'Where is the DB25 connector in the Eagle lib'.

Exact match. Not showing close matches.
PICList Thread
'[EE]: Where is the DB25 connector in the Eagle lib'
2002\10\21@120629 by PicDude

flavicon
face
I'm sure I've seen this question here on the list before, but
can't find it in the archives now...

Anyone know where the DB25 connectors are in Eagle?  Specifically.
I need a male PCB-mount package.

Thanks,
-Neil.
---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses]

--
http://www.piclist.com hint: The PICList is archived three different
ways.  See http://www.piclist.com/#archives for details.


2002\10\21@123003 by Wagner Lipnharski

flavicon
face
PicDude wrote:
> I'm sure I've seen this question here on the list before, but
> can't find it in the archives now...
>
> Anyone know where the DB25 connectors are in Eagle?  Specifically.
> I need a male PCB-mount package.
>

CON-SUBD

W46NER

--
http://www.piclist.com hint: The PICList is archived three different
ways.  See http://www.piclist.com/#archives for details.


2002\10\21@123417 by Mike Singer

picon face
PicDude wrote:
> I'm sure I've seen this question here on the list before, but
> can't find it in the archives now...
>
> Anyone know where the DB25 connectors are in Eagle?  Specifically.
> I need a male PCB-mount package.

Search with DB25 or DB9. (add "piclist" if googling)
It works. I've tried.

Mike.

--
http://www.piclist.com hint: The PICList is archived three different
ways.  See http://www.piclist.com/#archives for details.


2002\10\21@124217 by PicDude

flavicon
face
Bingo!  Odd that there's no reference to "*DB25*" in the descriptions.

Thanks,
-Neil.


> > Anyone know where the DB25 connectors are in Eagle?  Specifically.
> > I need a male PCB-mount package.
>
> CON-SUBD
>
> W46NER
>

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses]

--
http://www.piclist.com hint: The PICList is archived three different
ways.  See http://www.piclist.com/#archives for details.


2002\10\21@134826 by PicDude

flavicon
face
I had done all searching in the library, except for "eagle db25"
and "eagle db25 library" in google -- both of which returned very
irrelevant results.



>  Search with DB25 or DB9. (add "piclist" if googling)
>  It works. I've tried.
>
>  Mike.
>

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses]

--
http://www.piclist.com hint: The PICList is archived three different
ways.  See http://www.piclist.com/#archives for details.


2002\10\21@142414 by Mike Singer

picon face
PicDude wrote:
> I had done all searching in the library, except for "eagle db25"
> and "eagle db25 library" in google -- both of which returned very
> irrelevant results.
> >  Search with DB25 or DB9. (add "piclist" if googling)
> >  It works. I've tried.

   The power of Google frightens me sometimes.
(Even more then power of Microsoft)

 Mike.
( Search Groups, not Web)

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Searched Groups for DB25 piclist.    Results 1 - 23 of about 48. Search
took 2.31 seconds.
Sort by relevance   Sorted by date
.
.
.
Re: [PIC]: DB 25 in Eagle
... how can I find DB25 male connector in eagle? I try many word but
cant find it. Regards
Tal Bejerano AMC - ISRAEL -- http://www.piclist.com#nomail Going offline
...
comp.arch.embedded.piclist - 10 May 2002 by Phil - View Thread (4
articles)
.
.
.

--
http://www.piclist.com hint: The PICList is archived three different
ways.  See http://www.piclist.com/#archives for details.


2002\10\21@143239 by code

flavicon
face
It's right under con-subd, F25.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike Singer" <spam_OUTmikeTakeThisOuTspamPOLUOSTROV.NET>
To: <.....PICLISTKILLspamspam@spam@MITVMA.MIT.EDU>
Sent: Tuesday, October 22, 2002 1:26 AM
Subject: Re: [EE]: Where is the DB25 connector in the Eagle libraries?


{Quote hidden}

--
http://www.piclist.com hint: The PICList is archived three different
ways.  See http://www.piclist.com/#archives for details.


2002\10\21@143702 by Peter L. Peres

picon face
On Mon, 21 Oct 2002, Mike Singer wrote:

*>PicDude wrote:
*>> I had done all searching in the library, except for "eagle db25"
*>> and "eagle db25 library" in google -- both of which returned very
*>> irrelevant results.
*>> >  Search with DB25 or DB9. (add "piclist" if googling)
*>> >  It works. I've tried.
*>
*>    The power of Google frightens me sometimes.
*> (Even more then power of Microsoft)

But less than the Chinese Communist Party's. They banned Google for 1
billion people. They did not ban Microsoft.

Peter

--
http://www.piclist.com hint: The PICList is archived three different
ways.  See http://www.piclist.com/#archives for details.


More... (looser matching)
- Last day of these posts
- In 2002 , 2003 only
- Today
- New search...