Searching \ for '[EE]: Heat-sink conductive material?' in subject line. ()
Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure! Help us get a faster server
FAQ page:
Search entire site for: 'Heat-sink conductive material?'.

Exact match. Not showing close matches.
PICList Thread
'[EE]: Heat-sink conductive material?'
2002\07\03@215027 by Andrew Errington

What you need is available from DigiKey and known as a heat sink pad.
It is a small flat piece of silicone rubber (or similar).  They're not
very thick though, so they won't fill up much of a gap, and they won't
squeeze down much either.  Might help though.


-- hint: The PICList is archived three different
ways.  See for details.

More... (looser matching)
- Last day of these posts
- In 2002 , 2003 only
- Today
- New search...