Searching \ for '[EE]: Electret Microphone and Phototransistors' in subject line. ()
Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure! Help us get a faster server
FAQ page: www.piclist.com/techref/io/audio.htm?key=microphone
Search entire site for: 'Electret Microphone and Phototransistors'.

Exact match. Not showing close matches.
PICList Thread
'[EE]: Electret Microphone and Phototransistors'
2001\04\04@133508 by Edson Brusque

face
flavicon
face
Hello,

   I'm looking for informations about electret microphones. Circuit
examples, datasheets, etc. I've done an extensive web search with no usefull
results.

   Also, I have two phototransistors I'm doing some experiments. One is
(according to the shop people) a PHFT580B (noname manufacturer). The other
is a Motorola MRD3055. I'm trying to find informations about it with no
sucess.

   Can someone please help me?

   Thank you,

   Brusque

-----------------------------------
Edson Brusque
Research and Development
C.I.Tronics Lighting Designers Ltda
(47) 323-2685  /  (47) 9993-6453
Blumenau  -  SC  -  Brazil
http://www.citronics.com.br
-----------------------------------

--
http://www.piclist.com hint: The PICList is archived three different
ways.  See http://www.piclist.com/#archives for details.


2001\04\04@134720 by Thomas C. Sefranek

face picon face
Edson Brusque wrote:

> Hello,
>
>     I'm looking for informations about electret microphones. Circuit
> examples, datasheets, etc. I've done an extensive web search with no usefull
> results.
>
>     Also, I have two phototransistors I'm doing some experiments. One is
> (according to the shop people) a PHFT580B (noname manufacturer). The other
> is a Motorola MRD3055. I'm trying to find informations about it with no
> sucess.

MRD3050
30 volt  PHOTO Transistor
NPN Silicon

What else do you want to know?

{Quote hidden}

--
 *
 |  __O    Thomas C. Sefranek  spam_OUTtcsTakeThisOuTspamcmcorp.com
 |_-\<,_   Amateur Radio Operator: WA1RHP
 (*)/ (*)  Bicycle mobile on 145.41, 448.625 MHz

ARRL Instructor, Technical Specialist, VE Contact.
hamradio.cmcorp.com/inventory/Inventory.html
http://www.harvardrepeater.org

--
http://www.piclist.com hint: The PICList is archived three different
ways.  See http://www.piclist.com/#archives for details.


2001\04\04@140243 by Montaigne, Mike - NRC

flavicon
face
Electret Microphone:

Two terminals, one is common - usually hooked to case
They all have an internal FET that needs some power.

Digikey has a bunch of electret mikes - around $5 each and you can also get
some different ones at Radio Shack on the parts wall, and they even come
with a schematic.

Feed usually +1 to +5 volts to hot terminal through load resistor 2K to 10K
and take off single ended signal at hot signal through cap to get rid of the
bias.

Mike

{Quote hidden}

--
http://www.piclist.com hint: The PICList is archived three different
ways.  See http://www.piclist.com/#archives for details.


2001\04\04@160618 by Edson Brusque

face
flavicon
face
Hello Thomas,

> MRD3050
> 30 volt  PHOTO Transistor
> NPN Silicon
> What else do you want to know?

   where can I find datasheets? Pin configurations? Any info?

   Thank you very much,

   Brusque

-----------------------------------
Edson Brusque
Research and Development
C.I.Tronics Lighting Designers Ltda
(47) 323-2685  /  (47) 9993-6453
Blumenau  -  SC  -  Brazil
http://www.citronics.com.br
-----------------------------------

--
http://www.piclist.com hint: The PICList is archived three different
ways.  See http://www.piclist.com/#archives for details.


2001\04\04@160626 by Edson Brusque

face
flavicon
face
Hello Mike,

> Electret Microphone:
>
> Two terminals, one is common - usually hooked to case
> They all have an internal FET that needs some power.
>
> Digikey has a bunch of electret mikes - around $5 each and you can also
get
> some different ones at Radio Shack on the parts wall, and they even come
> with a schematic.
>
> Feed usually +1 to +5 volts to hot terminal through load resistor 2K to
10K
> and take off single ended signal at hot signal through cap to get rid of
the
> bias.

   this I already know, but where can I find more technical infos? Circuit
examples? Datasheets?

   Thank you very much,

   Brusque

-----------------------------------
Edson Brusque
Research and Development
C.I.Tronics Lighting Designers Ltda
(47) 323-2685  /  (47) 9993-6453
Blumenau  -  SC  -  Brazil
http://www.citronics.com.br
-----------------------------------

--
http://www.piclist.com hint: The PICList is archived three different
ways.  See http://www.piclist.com/#archives for details.


2001\04\04@161907 by ?=

flavicon
face
   I hope this Helps...

   Regards,

   Gonzalo

--
http://www.piclist.com hint: The PICList is archived three different
ways.  See http://www.piclist.com/#archives for details.


2001\04\04@164417 by Claude Gagner

flavicon
face
Hope this will help...

www.hut.fi/Misc/Electronics/circuits/dynamic_to_electretinput.html
http://www.epanorama.net/documents/audio/electret.html

http://www.eclectic-web.co.uk/mike/electret.htm

http://www.mitedu.freeserve.co.uk/Circuits/Switching/soundsw.htm

http://www.addaxsound.com/electret.htm


-----Message d'origine-----
De : pic microcontroller discussion list
[.....PICLISTKILLspamspam.....MITVMA.MIT.EDU]De la part de Edson Brusque
Envoyé : 4 avril, 2001 15:57
À : EraseMEPICLISTspam_OUTspamTakeThisOuTMITVMA.MIT.EDU
Objet : Re: [EE]: Electret Microphone and Phototransistors

--
http://www.piclist.com hint: The PICList is archived three different
ways.  See http://www.piclist.com/#archives for details.


More... (looser matching)
- Last day of these posts
- In 2001 , 2002 only
- Today
- New search...