Searching \ for '[AVR] AVRs with USB peripheral' in subject line. ()
Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure! Help us get a faster server
FAQ page: www.piclist.com/techref/index.htm?key=avrs+with+usb+peripheral
Search entire site for: 'AVRs with USB peripheral'.

Exact match. Not showing close matches.
PICList Thread
'[AVR] AVRs with USB peripheral'
2008\02\01@020724 by Bob Blick

face picon face
Anyone care to comment on the AT90USB series? Better than the USB PIC18F
line(I hope)?

Cheerful regards,

Bob

2008\02\01@034443 by Xiaofan Chen

face picon face
On 2/1/08, Bob Blick <spam_OUTbbblickTakeThisOuTspamsbcglobal.net> wrote:
> Anyone care to comment on the AT90USB series? Better than the
> USB PIC18F line(I hope)?

I think so even though I have not used them. The documentation
is way better than that of Microchip.

Xiaofan

2008\02\19@042445 by Vitaliy

flavicon
face
Xiaofan Chen wrote:
>> Anyone care to comment on the AT90USB series? Better than the
>> USB PIC18F line(I hope)?
>
> I think so even though I have not used them.

:)

2008\02\19@164428 by John Samperi

picon face
At 08:22 PM 19/02/2008, you wrote:
>Xiaofan Chen wrote:
> >> Anyone care to comment on the AT90USB series? Better than the
> >> USB PIC18F line(I hope)?
> >
> > I think so even though I have not used them.

I haven't used Atmel's ones yet (or the pic)
I have used some FTDI's.

There are some threads on avrfreaks on Atmel's USB chips
like this one:
http://www.avrfreaks.net/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&p=411712#411712


Regards

John Samperi

********************************************************
Ampertronics Pty. Ltd.
11 Brokenwood Place Baulkham Hills, NSW 2153 AUSTRALIA
Tel. (02) 9674-6495       Fax (02) 9674-8745
Email: .....johnKILLspamspam@spam@ampertronics.com.au
Website  http://www.ampertronics.com.au
*Electronic Design * Custom Products * Contract Assembly
********************************************************

More... (looser matching)
- Last day of these posts
- In 2008 , 2009 only
- Today
- New search...