Searching \ for '[AD]: HP 1662C (Agilent) 68-Channel Benchtop Logic' in subject line. ()
Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure! Help us get a faster server
FAQ page: www.piclist.com/techref/index.htm?key=1662c+agilent+channel
Search entire site for: 'HP 1662C (Agilent) 68-Channel Benchtop Logic'.

Exact match. Not showing close matches.
PICList Thread
'[AD]: HP 1662C (Agilent) 68-Channel Benchtop Logic'
2007\03\17@223914 by Vitaliy

flavicon
face
cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ200089355822

Bought this logic analyzer a year ago for use in the home lab, but haven't
got the time to use it (work, work, work). If the auction ends without a
bid, please contact me offlist if interested (price is negotiable).

Vitaliy


2007\03\18@063431 by Jan-Erik Soderholm

face picon face
Hi.
I'm in Sweden/Europe.

Weight according to the datasheet is aprox 28 lbs.

According to USPS that would mean a shipping cost
of aprox $110 ("Airmail Parcel Post") or $125
("Global Express Mail (EMS)"). Does that seems
reasonable ?

Your startig price is OK, but you have a "reserv"
on it, so I don't know. I don't like auctions with
"reserve price"... :-)

I'll think about it.

Best Regards
Jan-Erik.


Vitaliy wrote:
> http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ200089355822
>
> Bought this logic analyzer a year ago for use in the home lab, but haven't
> got the time to use it (work, work, work). If the auction ends without a
> bid, please contact me offlist if interested (price is negotiable).
>
> Vitaliy
>
>

2007\03\19@024527 by Vitaliy

flavicon
face
Jan-Erik Soderholm wrote:
> I'm in Sweden/Europe.
>
> Weight according to the datasheet is aprox 28 lbs.
>
> According to USPS that would mean a shipping cost
> of aprox $110 ("Airmail Parcel Post") or $125
> ("Global Express Mail (EMS)"). Does that seems
> reasonable ?

Yes, it seems reasonable. I'd stay away from Airmail Parcel Post, though --  
and definitely buy insurance (IIRC, it's only $1 per $100).

> Your startig price is OK, but you have a "reserv"
> on it, so I don't know. I don't like auctions with
> "reserve price"... :-)

If you don't meet the reserve, you're not obligated to buy. :-)

> I'll think about it.

OK.

Vitaliy

2007\03\26@133645 by Vitaliy

flavicon
face
Jan-Erik Soderholm wrote:
> I'm in Sweden/Europe.
>
> Weight according to the datasheet is aprox 28 lbs.
>
> According to USPS that would mean a shipping cost
> of aprox $110 ("Airmail Parcel Post") or $125
> ("Global Express Mail (EMS)"). Does that seems
> reasonable ?
>
> Your startig price is OK, but you have a "reserv"
> on it, so I don't know. I don't like auctions with
> "reserve price"... :-)
>
> I'll think about it.

Relisted:

http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ200093140697

Now with No Reserve, and $800 "Buy It Now" price. :)

Vitaliy

More... (looser matching)
- Last day of these posts
- In 2007 , 2008 only
- Today
- New search...