Exact match. Not showing close matches.
'[AD]: Basic18 Version 2.4 released'
|Version 2.4 of Basic18 is now available for download from
Changes from version 2.3 include:
* The assembly file can be compiled by MPASMWIN as part of the build process
* Optional syntax for Dim statement IE: Dim a,b,c As uByte defines three
uByte variables a, b, and c
* Additional Case syntax:
Case Is <condition> <literal>
Case <literal> To <literal>
Case <literal>, <literal>, <literal>, ...
* Added ROLL and ROLR statements
* A line of basic code can be continued to the next line of source code
by ending the line with an underscore "_" character.
* DelaymS and DelayS can now take a variable as an argument.
* Added a Demo Mode to allow unregisterd users try the registered features.
* Multiplication and division with Fixed variable types no longer truncate
the fractional portion before performing the operation.
* Fixed a bug where tables could generate incorrect values.
* Fixed a bug in compound boolean comparisons involving Or statements.
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Tax Center - forms, calculators, tips, more
http://www.piclist.com hint: To leave the PICList
More... (looser matching)
- Last day of these posts
- In 2003
, 2004 only
- New search...