piclist 2005\10\26\164609a >
Thread: What's the name of those connectors...
picon face BY : Jake Brownson email (remove spam text)

What are the connectors called that are the thin ribbon things you
commonly see on PCBs. They are very flat and ribbony, and slide into
the connector sort of like a PCI card slides into a PCI slot, only
much thinner and flexible.

I've been trying to find them in the digikey catalog, but am having a
real problem finding them without knowing what they are called. I'm
trying to hook my project into an existing product between two of
these connectors that are 14 pins wide so I'll need a ribon, and a


~Jake B

<22f23d770510261346u17e58afp43922b41c27bb9db@mail.gmail.com> 8bit

See also: www.piclist.com/techref/index.htm?key=whats+name+those
Reply You must be a member of the piclist mailing list (not only a www.piclist.com member) to post to the piclist. This form requires JavaScript and a browser/email client that can handle form mailto: posts.
Subject (change) What's the name of those connectors...

month overview.

new search...