WINDOWS 95 -- SEEING YOUR FILES
By default, Windows Explorer opens at the root of drive C, but you can change it to open (and expand) any drive and folder you want. For example, if you want Windows Explorer to open at the My Documents folder:
1. Right-click the Start menu and click Open.
2. Double-click the Programs icon.
3. Right-click the Windows Explorer shortcut and click Properties.
4. Click the Shortcut tab.
5. In the Target text box, add My Documents to the end of the default C:\WINDOWS\EXPLORER.EXE /n,/e,C:\ leaving no space, and click OK.
|file: /Techref/os/win/wedefa.htm, 0KB, , updated: 1999/2/20 12:30, local time: 2022/1/21 00:36,
|©2022 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/os/win/wedefa.htm"> os win wedefa</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2022 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20220121
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!