The WM_IME_SELECT message is sent to an application when the system is about to change the current IME. An application that has created an IME window should pass this message to that window so that it can retrieve the keyboard layout handle for the newly selected IME.
fSeleft = (BOOL) wParam;
hKL = (HANDLE) lParam;
No return value.
The DefWindowProc function processes this message by passing the information to the default IME window.
|file: /Techref/os/win/api/win32/mess/src/msg24_23.htm, 1KB, , updated: 2000/4/7 12:20, local time: 2022/5/22 12:57,
|©2022 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/os/win/api/win32/mess/src/msg24_23.htm"> WM_IME_SELECT</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2022 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20220522
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!