A DDE application (client or server) posts a WM_DDE_TERMINATE message to terminate a conversation.
WM_DDE_TERMINATE wParam = (WPARAM) hwnd; // handle of posting window lParam = 0; // not used, must be zero
The client or server application posts the WM_DDE_TERMINATE message by calling the PostMessage function, not the SendMessage function.
The client or server application should respond by posting a WM_DDE_TERMINATE message.
PostMessage, SendMessage, WM_DDE_DATA, WM_DDE_POKE
|file: /Techref/os/win/api/win32/mess/src/msg23_11.htm, 2KB, , updated: 2000/4/7 12:20, local time: 2022/5/17 01:10,
|©2022 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/os/win/api/win32/mess/src/msg23_11.htm"> WM_DDE_TERMINATE</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2022 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20220517
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!