An application sends the IMC_GETCOMPOSITIONWINDOW message to an IME window to get the position of the composition window. Because the IME may adjust the position of a composition window, an application uses this message to get the actual position to decide whether to reposition the window.
msg = (UINT) WM_IME_CONTROL;
wParam = (WPARAM) IMC_GETCOMPOSITIONWINDOW;
lParam = (LPARAM) &CompForm;
Returns zero if successful, nonzero otherwise.
The returned position is in window coordinates relative to the window having the current input focus.
|file: /Techref/os/win/api/win32/mess/src/msg08_27.htm, 1KB, , updated: 2000/4/7 12:20, local time: 2023/6/10 07:37,
|©2023 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/os/win/api/win32/mess/src/msg08_27.htm"> IMC_GETCOMPOSITIONWINDOW</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2023 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @none found
- Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!