A File Manager extension sends an FM_GETDRIVEINFO message to retrieve drive information from the active File Manager window.
FM_GETDRIVEINFO wParam = 0; // not used, must be zero lParam = (LPARAM) (LPFMS_GETDRIVEINFO) lpfmsgdi; // drive data
The return value is always nonzero.
If 0xFFFFFFFF is returned in the dwTotalSpace or dwFreeSpace member of the FMS_GETDRIVEINFO structure, the extension library must compute the value or values.
|file: /Techref/os/win/api/win32/mess/src/msg07_18.htm, 1KB, , updated: 2000/4/7 12:14, local time: 2022/5/19 11:58,
|©2022 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/os/win/api/win32/mess/src/msg07_18.htm"> FM_GETDRIVEINFO</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2022 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20220519
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!