The CDN_HELP notification message is sent by an Explorer-style Open or Save As common dialog box when the user clicks the Help button. Your OFNHookProc hook procedure receives this message in the form of a WM_NOTIFY message.
CDN_HELP lpon = (LPOFNOTIFY) lParam;
The OFNOTIFY structure contains an NMHDR structure whose code member indicates the CDN_HELP notification code.
The return value is ignored.
The system sends this notification only if the dialog box was created using the OFN_EXPLORER value.
GetOpenFileName, GetSaveFileName, NMHDR, OFNHookProc, OFNOTIFY, OPENFILENAME, WM_NOTIFY
|file: /Techref/os/win/api/win32/mess/src/msg03_5.htm, 1KB, , updated: 2000/4/7 12:19, local time: 2022/5/23 13:38,
|©2022 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/os/win/api/win32/mess/src/msg03_5.htm"> CDN_HELP</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2022 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20220523
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!