The CPL_GETCOUNT message is sent to the CPlApplet function of a Control Panel application to retrieve the number of dialog boxes supported by the application.
This function has no parameters.
The CPlApplet function should return the number of dialog boxes that the Control Panel application supports.
This message is sent immediately after the CPL_INIT message.
|file: /Techref/os/win/api/win32/mess/src/msg03_13.htm, 1KB, , updated: 2000/4/7 12:14, local time: 2022/5/23 02:08,
|©2022 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/os/win/api/win32/mess/src/msg03_13.htm"> CPL_GETCOUNT</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2022 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20220523
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!