The PathToRegion function creates a region from the path that is selected into the specified device context.
// handle to device context
If the function succeeds, the return value identifies a valid region.
If the function fails, the return value is zero. To get extended error information, call GetLastError. GetLastError may return one of the following error codes:
The device context identified by the hdc parameter must contain a closed path.
After PathToRegion converts a path into a region, Windows discards the closed path from the specified device context.
BeginPath, EndPath, SetPolyFillMode
|file: /Techref/os/win/api/win32/func/src/f67_4.htm, 1KB, , updated: 2000/4/7 12:19, local time: 2022/5/23 17:32,
|©2022 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/os/win/api/win32/func/src/f67_4.htm"> PathToRegion</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2022 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20220523
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!