The FreeEnvironmentStrings function frees a block of environment strings.
// pointer to a block of environment strings
If the function succeeds, the return value is nonzero.
If the function fails, the return value is zero To get extended error information, call GetLastError.
When GetEnvironmentStrings is called, it allocates memory for a block of environment strings. When the block is no longer needed, it should be freed by calling FreeEnvironmentStrings.
|file: /Techref/os/win/api/win32/func/src/f25_18.htm, 1KB, , updated: 2000/4/7 12:19, local time: 2023/6/10 06:57,
|©2023 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/os/win/api/win32/func/src/f25_18.htm"> FreeEnvironmentStrings</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2023 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @none found
- Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!