I'd like to use the PIC with an RF transceiver (CC2420 from chipcon), If I use the IEEE802.15.4 MAC layer, do you know any resources that can help writing my application?
Can I just program the PIC without using this MAC (then of course it will not be IEEE802.15.4 compliant )
|file: /Techref/microchip/ios.htm, 11KB, , updated: 2016/11/15 15:32, local time: 2017/7/22 12:07,
|©2017 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/microchip/ios.htm?key=serial"> Microchip PIC, IO Expansion, IO Ports</A>
|Did you find what you needed? "serial"|
PICList 2017 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20170722 RussellMc, Van Horn, David, IVP, James Cameron, Sean Breheny, alan.b.pearce, Neil, Bob Blick, David C Brown, Denny Esterline,
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!