|Nikolai's Home Page|
|About||Projects||PIC code||SX code|
|Welcome to my page!
It is mostly dedicated to PIC and SX microcontrollers and assembly programming. I hope you find some interesting stuff here.
Matthew Nuzum Says: " I agree, that delay code generator is a great time-saver. Thanks! " +
|file: /Techref/member/Ng--944/index.htm, 6KB, , updated: 2010/12/21 08:38, local time: 2013/5/24 23:42,
|©2013 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/member/Ng--944/index.htm"> Nikolai Golovchenko Home Page</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2013 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20130524 RussellMc, IVP, Bob Blick, alan.b.pearce, John Gardner, veegee, Sean Breheny, Isaac Marino Bavaresco, Carl Denk, Josh Koffman,
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: None at this time. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!